Shipping & Delivery
We use a range of postal and courier companies to dispatch your parcels, this is calculated and presented to you at the checkout. The shipping fee is based on the weight, size and value of the items you have ordered and we do not look to make any profit from delivery.
We are pleased to say we dispatch all our items the same day if purchased before 12pm excluding weekends. On the day of dispatch you will receive a text or email with the tracking details which will inform you when your parcel will be delivered.
Smaller lightweight parcels are generally dispatched via Royal Mail with larger bulkier parcels being dispatched via Parcel Force which require a signature on delivery. A calling card will be left with instructions if you are out.
There are a selection of products we are unable to dispatch due to the size and type of product like large tins of paint, however we can achieve this with local delivery or click and collect.
Please note that our delivery times are estimates and whilst we aim to do everything possible to get your order to you on time our "next working day delivery" is a "best efforts" service and due to events including, but not limited to, bad weather, errors and failures by couriers and stock errors its not guaranteed.
We offer a local delivery service charged at a rate of £5.00 for all your products.
The following areas/postcodes are available for local delivery.
- Bodmin (PL30 PL31)
- Redruth (TR15 TR16)
- Camborne (TR14)
- Penzance (TR17 TR18 TR20)
Free delivery is available with a minimum spend of £100.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Royal Mail 1st Class - Aims to deliver the next working day including Saturdays
- Royal Mail 2nd Class - Delivery in two to three working days including Saturdays
- Royal Mail 24 - Aims to deliver your items the next working day with online delivery confirmation or attempted delivery.
- Royal Mail 48 - Aims to deliver your items in 2 to 3 working days with online delivery confirmation or attempted delivery.
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 - Aims to deliver your items the next working day and includes full online tracking, SMS/email recipient notifications and a Safeplace option if no one is home.
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 - Aims to deliver your items in 2 to 3 working days and includes full online tracking, SMS/email recipient notifications and a SafePlace option if no one is home.
- If you wish to track your parcel through royal mail click here. If you have been carded by Royal Mail you can arrange a redelivery by clicking here.
- Express 24 - Each parcel sent with our next day delivery service is fully tracked, so that you can check the progress of your items through to delivery.
- Express 48 - Our two day parcel delivery service is a great value service if you have a less urgent parcel that must be delivered within 2 days.
- Express Large 24 - For larger parcels exceeding 1.5m in length sent with our next day delivery service which is fully tracked.
- Express Large 48 - For larger parcels exceeding 1.5m in length on a two day fully tracked delivery service.
- Each parcel is fully tracked, so that you can check the progress of your items through to delivery.
- If you wish to track your parcel through parcel force click here. You can also contact parcel force customer service on 0344 800 4466.