At present, we use Royal Mail and Parcel Force to dispatch our parcels. Shipping fees are calculated and presented to you at the checkout. These fees are based on the weight, size and value of the items you have ordered. We do not look to make any profit from delivery.
We are pleased to say we offer same day dispatch on all items purchased before 12pm, excluding weekends. On the day of dispatch you will receive a text or email with the tracking details which will inform you of when your parcel will be delivered.
Smaller, lightweight parcels are generally dispatched via Royal Mail and larger, bulkier parcels dispatched via Parcel Force which require a signature on delivery. A calling card will be left with instructions if you are out.
There are a selection of products which, regrettably, we are unable to dispatch. An example of this is large tins of paint. However, it is possible for you to acquire these types of goods through local delivery, if you fall in to our postcode zones or via click and collect from the store you choose.
Please note that our delivery times are only estimates and whilst we aim to do everything possible to get your order to you on time our "next working day delivery" is a "best efforts" service. Events including (but not limited to); bad weather, seasonal period delays, failures by couriers or stock errors means this is not guaranteed.
- Express 24 - Each parcel sent with our next day delivery service is fully tracked, so that you can check the progress of your items through to delivery.
- Express 48 - Our two day parcel delivery service is a great value service if you have a less urgent parcel that must be delivered within 2 days.
- Express Large 24 - For larger parcels exceeding 1.5m in length sent with our next day delivery service which is fully tracked.
- Express Large 48 - For larger parcels exceeding 1.5m in length on a two day fully tracked delivery service.
- Each parcel is fully tracked, so that you can check the progress of your items through to delivery.
- If you wish to track your parcel through parcel force click here. You can also contact parcel force customer service on 0344 800 4466.
- Royal Mail 1st Class - Aims to deliver the next working day including Saturdays
- Royal Mail 2nd Class - Delivery in two to three working days including Saturdays
- Royal Mail 24 - Aims to deliver your items the next working day with online delivery confirmation or attempted delivery.
- Royal Mail 48 - Aims to deliver your items in 2 to 3 working days with online delivery confirmation or attempted delivery.
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 - Aims to deliver your items the next working day and includes full online tracking, SMS/email recipient notifications and a Safeplace option if no one is home.
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 - Aims to deliver your items in 2 to 3 working days and includes full online tracking, SMS/email recipient notifications and a SafePlace option if no one is home.
- If you wish to track your parcel through royal mail click here. If you have been carded by Royal Mail you can arrange a redelivery by clicking here.
- Free delivery applies to orders with a minimum spend of £100 delivered to UK addresses.
Extra Delivery Information
- Public and bank holidays - Please note that we are unable to deliver on public and bank holidays.
- International delivery - We do not currently provide an international delivery service.
- BFPO - We don't currently accept payments made using BFPO registered credit cards, nor do we offer a delivery service to BFPO addresses.
We offer a local delivery service charged at a rate from £5.00 for all your products.
The following areas/postcodes are available for local delivery.
- Bodmin (PL30 PL31)
- Redruth (TR15 TR16)
- Camborne (TR14)
- Penzance (TR17 TR18 TR20)